Preparation, motivation, and encouragement.
These are the core principles of what STEAM Rolling Into Exploration is all about. We spoke with the team at STEAM and they’ve shared with us further regarding the mission and heart of the program. Check out our interview with them below:
What is the mission of STEAM Rolling Into Exploration?
- Prepare students academically and socially to be equipped with the knowledge
and skills necessary to begin the next school year successfully.
- Encourage a passion for learning and exploration that is a driving factor for future academic success.
- Motivate youth to persist in the face of challenges with the knowledge that hard work and effort will yield success.
What services do you provide?
- Phonics/Math/Reading Comprehension Enrichment
- STEAM activities such as doll-making, robotics, and music in motion.
- Social Emotional Health classes
- Swimming Lessons
- Physical Education
What is your favorite part of the program?
Let’s continue to shine a light on supporting and motivating youth in their pursuit of learning and exploration through fun and interactive activities. Thank you to those who make the STEAM program possible!